YMF Application Form
Welcome to the Yamaha Motor Finance (YMF) online pre-approval loan application form.
The following form allows you to apply for a pre-approved loan with YMF through your dealer. On completion of your pre-approval application you will be contacted by your dealer. When you submit this pre-approval application, the data will be encrypted and sent securely across the internet to your dealer. (Terms and conditions on pre-approval apply.)
Get what you want sooner!
– Flexible payments including early payout
– Up to 60 month term
– No account keeping fees
– Time saving application and contract process
* Conditions Apply
Application for a YMF Pre-Approval
Tips for completing this form:
Please give us as much complete information as possible to support your application. The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. If information is not completed in full or is incorrect your application may be rejected.
Once you have submitted the application an e-mail will be sent to you confirming receipt.
Thank you for your application. We look forward to doing business with you.
YAMAHA MOTOR FINANCE AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD.
PRIVACY ACT AUTHORISATION AND DISCLOSURE
YMF AND CREDIT REPORTING BODIES
You authorise YMF to give to and seek personal information about your credit arrangements or obtain a consumer or commercial credit report containing information about you from any credit reporting body. The personal information which YMF may give or seek includes (where applicable):
- your name, sex, date of birth, current address and last two addresses, current or last known employer and driver’s licence number;
- the fact that you have entered into or propose to enter into an agreement with YMF and the amount of credit that you have or will obtain in accordance with the agreement;
- that you have drawn cheques for $100.00 or more which have been dishonoured more than once;
- that court judgments and/or bankruptcy orders have been made against you;
- that you are 60 days or more overdue in making a payment to YMF and that steps have been taken to recover all or any part of the money that you owe; and.
- that, in YMF’s opinion, you have committed a serious credit infringement.
You authorise YMF to give to and seek credit reports and other information about your credit arrangements from:
- credit providers named in any application by you or Agreement between you and YMF; and
- any credit providers that may be named in a credit report issued by a credit reporting body.
Your authorisation entitles YMF to exchange information about your credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history and credit capacity.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Credit reports and other personal information YMF obtains about you including your credit arrangements from a credit reporting body or credit provider may be used by YMF for the following purposes:
- to assess your application;
- to collect payments that are overdue;
- to notify a credit provider if you breach an agreement with YMF;
- to exchange personal information with other credit providers as to the status of your account where you are in breach of a contract with a credit provider;
- to assess your credit worthiness;
- to allow a credit reporting body to create a file about you;
- to administer your account;
- to monitor your performance or compliance under any agreement for sale or supply of goods or services connected to provision of credit by YMF;
- any other purpose permitted or required by law.
PEOPLE WE MAY EXCHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
You authorise YMF to give to and seek personal information about you from:
- any person or organisation named by you in the application or provided by you from time to time;
- your proposed guarantor(s), consumer credit insurer(s), mortgage insurer(s) and other insurance providers;
- any of your guarantors, consumer credit insurers, mortgage insurers, introducers, consultants, brokers or any supplier of goods and services including suppliers of goods and services of which YMF is a linked credit provider;
- YMF’s collection agents, a credit reporting body, or an unrelated debt recovery organisation if you are in breach or default of any agreement with YMF; or
- YMF’s related companies and organisations which service your account or any agreement you have with YMF.
You also authorise your accountant to release and disclose your financial information to YMF or its agents and you authorise government authorities which hold your drivers’ licence and/or motor vehicle registration information to confirm your address details to YMF or YMF’s authorised agents. If you do not provide the information requested or do not give your authority for the use of the information, YMF may decline your application.
YMF will not disclose personal information to overseas recipients.
You authorise YMF, its agents and contractors to use your personal information for marketing, planning and product development purposes by YMF or YMF’s related companies. You can request that you do not receive direct marketing communications.
- contacting YMF Customer Service on 1800 123 100; or
- writing to:
The Privacy Officer
Yamaha Motor Finance Australia Pty. Ltd.
Locked Bag 79
Wetherill Park, NSW 2164
If you believe the privacy of your personal information has been compromised, you are entitled to complain to YMF.
PROVIDING PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT OTHERS
CONTINUING CONSENTS AND AUTHORITIES
YMF may use or disclose this information before, during or after the term of any agreement you have with YMF.